♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

20130117

Finally I had grab the livia shoe from Jelly Bunny,so excited!!!Actually I feel like grab it long time ago and finally I did it.It's that the shoe's color look sweet?And I can tell you that it's really comfortable to wear.Beside that,it's also cheap and stylish.You can't expert is this cutie and stylish shoe just sold RM29.00 only.So I still plan to grab another two pair one for my sister and one for myself.


I picked the sweet peach pink

If you are interested with it you can found it at KLCC ground floor,near Uniqlo there and they still got another outlet at MidValley also.

Officially countdown for CNY now,just left above 25 days only.Can't wait for going back Penang,hope when I going back to Penang the traffic will be smoothly all the way.And just because of CNY coming,so I had bought myself a two MANGO tee for celebrate this chinese BIG Day.

As a chinese,of course can't without a red top in CNY. 



Satisfied with my shopping day very very very much.(Actually it done on last week,lol XD)
No idea what should I continue to blogging for,so just stop writing here.Stay tuned for my next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment