♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

20130110

Hello bloggers,finally I'm blogging here again.I just realized that I have been neglected here for a few days.Actually what I'm busy for?Hahahaha,I just addicted to watching a korean drama name as "想你".This is the most wins tears korean drama.Maybe you won't believe what I'm saying here,but the fact is I really cried for this drama twice time in an episode.Is that amazing??

So I would strongly recommend here to everyone about this awesome korean drama.If not mistaken the total episode will be 21 and now only release till episode 17 only.So do support this drama!!!

Beside that the story line about this drama is great,the theme song of the drama also damn nice.So will be do some sharing about the theme song to you all,hope you all enjoy it =)

Thumb up for this drama!!





The theme song of the drama:




No comments:

Post a Comment