♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

26122012


Merry Christmas again to all readers and also happy boxing day.I still remember I do promise will make a post to sharing about my Christmas celebration.So now will sharing about my celebration on that day.Actually me and my boy just have a small dine at night only.We make our celebration at Feeling Cafe,which is located at wangsa maju.I believe if  you are stay around this area you may know this places very well.I love this restaurant so much just because of they always provided good food,good service and good environment to their customer.So i do love this places so much .Well,me and my boy just having our first Christmas celebration in Feeling Cafe.Hope there will be more and more Christmas we can celebrate together.

 Cheese baked fish fillet

Chocolate mint blanded*my favorite always

He is enjoyed to eating*noob

I also had prepared a Christmas present to him.And when he was received it,he feel very surprise and excited cause he never aspect I could gave him a such expensive gift.But that is still okay to me,cause I didn't gave him any birthday present when his is birthday so I just make it in Christmas.

It is such a memorable Christmas cause it is my first time to having my Christmas with my love one.I really hope that I can always get over this romantic festival with my partner.

The first Christmas gift I gave to him,so happy he do like it so much!!
*Nike tee & Chirardelli chocolate mint  from Candylicious

Once again,Merry Christmas to all of you and my beloved hubby.Hahaha,there are another big day waiting  us to celebrate it right?So any plan for your new year celebration?For me??I just wanted more holiday only,that's it!!!

Alright have to stop writing here,see you in my next post.Will keep updated my blog,stay tuned =)



No comments:

Post a Comment