♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve party with friends

Santa claus is already coming to the down,xoxo!!So any gift have you received from the santa claus?For me "He" already the best gift that santa had gave to me.Tomorrow will be the boxing day,so let's see what gift had you received from your friends.Hahahaha,for me I'm didn't waiting for the boxing day coming I'm already unwrap the present.But anyway thanks for the presents,I really love it so much,appreciates the love that you all had gave to me.

The outfit of that day

A best Christmas has begun from the best Christmas dine.I having my Christmas eve in Pavillion,Takahashi with all my friends and my hubby.That is my first time to having Christmas party with friends and hubby too.For me,that is a really awesome Christmas dine for me.Cause the service and the food there is quite good.So I think I will going there again.

*Mushroom soup
*Lamb Shoulder
*Grapefruit juice
*Manggo pudding

Finally it's the time to exchange gift.Yay,I'm the lucky person to drawn number 17.Actually what is that??Wohoo,it's a Jeez tumbler.I really like it so much and I know it is not cheap also.So really appreciates the love.Beside that,also have to thanks for the colleagues.Thank you for the small gift that had gave to me.

The gift I had drawn

The small gift from colleagues.Sweet,heart them <3 i="i">

Today just sharing about the Christmas eve celebration,next post will talking about the Christmas dine with hubby.Stay tuned =)



No comments:

Post a Comment