♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Monday, April 2, 2012

02042012 Sweet day with HELLO KITTY

The sweet day with my beloved HELLO KITTY.



I know everyone of the Hello Kitty fans also hope to get it right?


Hello Kitty say HI to us.Sweet*





I can't imagine that I can take photo with my beloved Hello Kitty in my life.It make my day awesome.


And finally I grab a red colour legwear from Forever 21.Hahahaha,plan to grab all the colours in next time.A big news came from Etude house.They are on sale now,it is up to 50% discount.Huray go there to grab some comestic.Actually I grab a water prof eye liner.It is really good to use and it's only cost me RM 29.90 only.I'm very satisfied with what I had bought on that day.Yuhoo ^ ^

It's the time to finding part-time job.Seriously lack of money!!!!
KL living expenses + Iphone !!! Money!!!!I WANTED YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment