♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Friday, March 30, 2012

30032012

Hahahaha,finally I done my Industrial Training report in 2000 words.By the way,it is seriously killing me. Can't imagine that I'm used 2 days to finish it.But luckily,finally I have sucessful to done it.Congratz to me.Hiak hiak XD

Oh yup!!This Wednesday I went to shopping again. But this time no more cloth,I'm shop at POPULAR.Yes,you're right I'm using my another RM150 1Malaysia book voucher to bought stuff at POPULAR.

Deng!Deng!Deng!Deng!!What I had bought in POPULAR?Let's see it.

It is cost me RM150.00 

The only two book that I bought.Will try to finish them in a month

Because of I spent a RM150.00 in POPULAR so they have free me one year member card.It is so worth right?Oh yeah!Later babyboy will going back hometown already,get a safe journey my babe  =)
Alright going to take a rest first,the report really tiring me.Bye readers XD

No comments:

Post a Comment