♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

28032012

See who is them?Yes you're right they are mui mui zai favorite idol >>>東于澤
Why they will be there?Is it the environment look like Han Chiang Indoor Stadium?Yes,you're right too.They are having their autograph session at my college.That day i also have take part on that event but not the event host,I just being the DJ on that day,it is just simply helping my sir for Han Chiang Open Day.




 DJ partner baby-LYN



DJ partner-KEN

I know the photo are kinda blur,cause I'm using my stupid phone camera to capture these photo.Please forgive me I doesn't have a smart phone =( But I will get a smart phone soon,cause I plan to bought myself a Samsung SII.So now I'm seriously needed a part time job,hope within this four months I can earn a 2K in my bank saving account.Why need so big amount?

First I'm need to prepare above 1K++ something for my living expenses of after graduate going KL to working.Second,I wanted to bought myself a Samsung SII.The phone now is worth RM899,hope the price still will drop.Hehehehehehehe XD

See,I give myself  a such big target?Will me succesful to complete all of it?Anyway I will try my best to get my bank account amount in 2K. Cheer me kay?God bless me =)

Oh yeah!!Recently I'm join the contest < I上主播 >. My photo now already published in FB HCTV News web page.All of my friendly friends please do me a favor can?Please kindly click into the LINK and press a LIKE on my photo.Your LIKE are meaningful to me.A thousand thanks for your support =)


I know now is a late night,hope you all have a sweet sweet dream.
Muackz :D




No comments:

Post a Comment