♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Monday, February 13, 2012

13022012

Hurray!!Last Saturday I have a great shopping day with my buddies.We shop three shopping mall in a day,we are so cool!!!First we went to Sungai Wang then move to Time Square and then lastly is Pavillion.

Actually we didn't buy anything at Pavillion cause we are still student so we don't have so much money to afford that super expensive branded.But if possible,i promise to bought myself a original Longchamp by using my own saving.I hope i can do it before I leave KL.=)

Oh ya!!We have took much photo at that day,let's show it XD


Outfit of the day
Clothes:Kitchen
Pants:Half
Shoe:Vincci

Four of us

 Me with babe Lyn

With babe Joey 

With buddy Ken 

With my lover Hello Kitty 



See how SamPat we are? 

 The last picture that we taken before leaving Pavillion.

 We having my dinner at Time Square-开心便当

Didn't buy a lot at those shopping mall.Reason?


No budget lor!! =(


No comments:

Post a Comment