♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

09022012

Hohoho....I want to introduce another lover to you all.Deng!Deng!The pink colour monkey is my new lover.His name is 大头仔,the cute name is given by his daddy-Alex Ng!!


Hahahaha,actually the 大头仔 is my 20 years old birthday present.Thank you my lovely bii send it to me,i love it so muchhhhhh.It is so cute,every night i will  holding it to sleep.Hahahaha,it will let me feel warm and sweet.And the hand chain is suit to my taste too.It is old school style,also like it so much.Very very and super super thank you my lovely bii give me a such unforgettable sweet memory and pleasantly surprise.

Bii,you had giving me a sweet February.A thousand thanks to you and I'm really appreciate it alot!!!

I will always love you babe ♥♥♥*Hug!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment