♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Friday, September 2, 2011

02092011

Haha,can't believe that i spent nearly a day to decorate my blog.Perhaps you will feel my bloggie was nothing difference with the previous one.But a closer look,it really a bit different.See now my scroll bar in pink colour already;my chatbox also with hello kitty cover,it really damm sweet;my title bar can be automatically moved;my mouse arrow is hello kitty avatar, where to get it?Hehe!!!It is my unique design,can't found in other web pages.(My own copyright)and and...you're my new readers please click the Follow icon in your left hand side,follow me okay?

P/s:Now only know that to becomes a web designer ,really is not an easy job.

Finally my sister came back from her KL trip.She had bought me a lot of souvenirs.This is really a lot,so tomorrow only show da pictures to you all.Haha,she really is a shopaholic, you really can't imagine that how many she had bought?Ermmm....it really make me feel like she had moved the entire KL back!!!(Exaggeration =='')

Alright gonna stop here,tomorrow will be continue my souvenirs articles.
Actually,what she had bought to me?Haha...

At last,show you my two big bottle of Sticky

Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment