♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

03092011

Blogging time again.Just came back from QB with hubby just now.Before that we had went to Mcd to having our brunch, damm loving it ---- GCB.Today hubby have crazy shopping at F.O.S,he had spent almost RM130.00 at there for buying his clothes, really inconceivable ><''.Luckily the promotion at F.O.S is any consumer in the shop is RM130.00 and above,will free a original Mickey recycle bag,so i get it :D.This is my first time to help him picking clothes,luckily he is like my taste.Haha.

 
I love lomo style.

That Mickey recycle bag,worth RM13.00 but i get it as free.

Ohh ya,finally i get my fist pair of Jazz Star shoe,hubby also bought a pair but his ones is not same style with me.I love it so much,thank you hubby.

My first pair of Jazz Star shoe,bought by my hubby.

Alright,let's me share to you guys about the souvenirs that my sister had bought to me from KL.

 My longchamp laptop bag.Woohoot.

Hello kitty purse & sleeping goggles.
Hahaha!!!My first pair of Playboy shoe.

P/S:Sis said wait till CNY only can wear and no more shoe to buy.Cry..=(

Still got some PDI and P&CO clothes did't posting up,next time lah! ^^

Okay,gonna stop here.
Continue my drama,bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment