♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

*A sun-glass bought by him. 

I love the day with hubby,but that time is always short-lived.=( I clearly know that we are different with other couples.We cannot meet everyday or often go out dating because my hubby is a 100% workaholic so really very hard to meet him.I'm sure now you're feel very curious of how do we maintain this relationship,right?Since we are did't meet everyday and also often dating out.

We have agreed with each other,if not met,must keep in touch everyday,whether it is a sms or a call?From the outsider's point of view,you would think of he was doesn't care about me.But in fact,serious work is his character,i can't change and he also wants to own me a better future.Now he is try very hard to achieve his own desires,so as her girlfriend,i clearly know that i should not complaint so much.

Yesterday is a Raya holiday so we are decided to hanging out.We went for a brunch,movie and shopping.We had went to his favorite restaurant to having our brunch,after that we went to cinema for having a movie that i want to watch."The Fortune Buddies" not really nice,but some part are kinda funny.I don't like the ending of the movie,quite boring.==

*My favorite food.

 *His favorite food.

*Ice-chocolate

*Busy talking with his dad ><

Next time hanging out gonna buy a Pallas or Converse shoe.I have no idea,what style of shoe that i want to buy.Should i buy high-back or not?Really no idea...damm!!!

Alright have to say Bye-bye lor.
Oh ya!!Gonna wishing Malaysia "Happy Birthday & Selamat Hari Raya'' to all Malay friends.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment