♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Monday, August 29, 2011


This semester really met a terrible lecturer.God bless me!!!His class is really boring enough,always keep talking nonsense.My god,i really no idea for how do i survive in his lesson for this long semester?Another things is this course is quite difficult to passes,so god bless lah!=)


Okay,don't mention the unhappy things anymore.How about your mood,today?Is it pretty good?Alright,let me share with you my feelings today.Today really is a good day.After the bored lesson,we went to Gurney Seoul Garden to have our brunch.

Thinking back, i also have a long period of time didn't come over here.Since the last time there,i think should be in when i'm Form5.Ohhh no,this is already two year ago?

Today did't take so much picture because of....I have been busy eating.== I like this rare time,except to eating,it is also a good time for five of us to gossip.I'm very treasure the good times when five of us are stick together,it feels really great.

I love wild's family so much.How about my another four babes?

No comments:

Post a Comment