♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

♥12062011♥


Only one word to describe this week,that is... "BUSY",there is alot of assigment and presentation still needs to be done.Do not know why, every after the busy time is always difficult for me to adjust back to my feeling.Still feel uncomfortable,mental always feel like got alot of things not yet complete.How can i solve it?I admit that i was the person very difficult to adapt the situation from one to another ,but at least i will try to overcome this problem.

I believed that everybody knew i very love to watching TVB drama,now super crazy on "花花世界 花家姐".Recently,i also crazy back on watching korea movie.Hohoho...."對我說謊試試"really nice.The main actor in this drama are 尹恩惠&姜智煥.Although the boy actor not really handsome,but he is consider type of "MAN"guy.Hahaha =)crazy on him seriously. All of you can try to watch it,highly recommended from Shermin Lee.


Ahhh...forget to say,i get my first Coach wallet in my life.Haha...it is really damm nice.Especially super thanks to my sis,because the wallet bought from her.Yea!!! super love♥♥♥her.Haha,aim to get first coach handbag but i'm lack of money.Cryyyyy~ ~ ~But more wish to get a Chanel ,but it's price enoughh to let me to buy 2 LV bags.So just forget it. =)

Haha,is the time to let me moving on to my movie time.Bye bye

♥♥Stop blogging here.



No comments:

Post a Comment