♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

♥Exciting day♥

Haha!This is sencond time,

my blog be writing in English.

So that,

I think this is considered a miracle for me.


Today i'm also wake up early in the morning,

Why i will say that?

Because i supposed be ready at 10am,

than must  reach college before 12pm for meet my wild's family,

but i'm also wake up at 8am something without any reason!

8am is still early for me!!!

DAMM!!!!!

As time is still early,

so i'm also open my laptop and on the net awhile.

Haha!Open my facebook,

saw my primary friend available,

so that,

i'm also have a chat with him awhile.


Look at the clock,

O.M.G!!! its around 10am already,

I'm quickly dress myself,

and ready to go to college.


Around 11am something,

i'm also reach to college,

i'm go to canteen for meet my wild's family at there,

after that we also take joey car go to sasa house for have a assignment meeting at there.


Sasa mum is very friendly,

she also invited us to eat KFC,

Haha!its yummy!^ ^

A very big thanks to her mum!


Originally,we intended to go to swimming,

but unfortunately it's raining,

so that we also change our plan to wacthing ghost movie at sasa room.


We six person(lyn,jayden,momo,joey,sasa&me)

crowded at sasa bed,

not yet began to see,

we have already started to take things for cover our eye.


In fact,i'm really very excited for seeing their  face emotion,

the scene of terror has not yet began,

they all already started to scream.


Especially for our joey,

she already be scared till crying.

Haha!!Damm funny^ ^


In the middle part of the movie,

sasa&me also have a happy smile,

wacthing ghost movie also can be smile?

It's really not right, i know!!!

BUT it really funny@ @

Around six o'clock i'm also went back to home lah!

Haha^^when going have a meet wif my darling,

i'm saw him have a chat with a man,

This is the point,

That man really handsome,

haha!i hear my darling say he really rich,

he mum is that boss of the Lip Sin flower shop!!

HUHU!it's really magical.


Finally,

today really is a funny day,

i love my wild's family member very much&also my darling(jason)

In addition,

 i also need to have a big welcum for jayden,

 for him be a new member of our wild's family!


♥I love wild's family very muchhhhh♥

still hoping have this funny time again♥u allzzz


No comments:

Post a Comment