♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New year eve

Hello guys after neglected here for one month,finally I back to blogging here again.I wish I could blogging more in 2014,hehehe =)

Yay!Finally 2013 already end,time really pass flies.So sadly I didn't do a highlight post of my 2013.But it's okay,I still can post about my new year eve.Actually it's can be said crazy till the max!!!We had decided having our crazy night in The Beer Factory which located at setapak.

Fine now let's the photo tell you the story:












***Sorry for blur photo sharing.

Anyway I got a fun crazy night and how about yours?Alright have to stop blogging here,I wish I got a better life in 2014 and all the dreams and wishes can come true.I also will try my hard to fight for my life.Happy new year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment