♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Levain Boulangerie & Pattisserie

Hello guys,today gonna make a food post.This should throw back to the last few week,we randomly decide to having our dinner at Levain Boulangerie & Pattisserie. Alright that also my first try,I never know that there is a such good environment restaurant in.But normally most of the people will going there for having breakfast or tea time.So we did some special,we are having their dinner there.

If talk about environment,there can be 5 star but for food I only can given them 2 star (for dinner set only).I ordered the fish and chip and the taste is fucking suck but for their mushroom soup and desert that is best of the best.

Here got some photos to show about the environment there:





Here is our selca:



So sorry for didn't capture so much photo on our food cause that time we are damn hungry and I just capture my fish and chip only.

Looking good but the taste suck.

So I strongly recommend all of you if really wanted to try better choose breakfast time or tea time cause the food quality will be better much!!

The location which located at near jalan imbi. Here is the address Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie Sdn Bhd. No. 7, Jalan Delima, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 55100.

No comments:

Post a Comment