♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Liebster Award


Alright,before blog about the Liebster Award special thanks to one of the blog lover Wen Xi for tagged me,cause it's really surprise me.

Let's see what is Liebster Award?From what I understand, Liebster is a German word  means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. 

What you have to do?
Just 3 easy step to completed the task:

1.Listed out 11 random facts about yourself
2.Answer the 11 questions that the blogger requested to you
3.Pick 11 bloggers with less than 200 follower and tag them (No tag back)

#Random facts about myself

1.I have a very white skin and brown eye so been suspected I'm a mixed.Actually I hope I am but the fact is I'm pure asia chinese.( So got a nickname given by my classmate "Snow White")




2.Fashion and food is my passion.I love shopping,so branded stuff always my first choice.Channel is one of my favorite brand but look at my current economic I'm still can't afford it.But will try my best to earn more money to get one in my life.I love eating and love to cooking too,western food is my  favorite.




3.A girl with a dream.Hope to be a newscaster in my future.So I'm a mass com graduate student.



4.Shy and low confident person.I'm insecure to talk with the person that I first meet.So if you see me next time please do talk to me first =)

5.Is a very emotional girl.Often been touched by the drama.Also a strong and tough girl.Tears not easy to drop in front of my friends or family but the inside is super fragile.

6.Love music and watching movie.Penny Tai is my favorite singer,I love her song max.Love story and TVB drama always my favorite.I'm a fully supported of TVB cause I'm started watching their drama when I'm was 4 years old.So no cartoon in my childhood.I still remember the first TVB drama that I watched---真情,it's long episode drama.

7.Hello Kitty super big fans, always love to collect all the stuff about kitty.Also wish someday can visit Hello Kitty town too.


8.Hate self-righteous people.That kind of person really make me feel irritating.

9.Love my boyfriend,family and friends.Cause they always my strong impetus.

10.Feel great to met a true man (current boyfriend)  in my life.Wish to stay happiness and sweet with him till both of us get old.

11.Work hard to earn money to bought myself a dream car and a dream house.Since I'm was 15 years old I wish to get Volkswagen and a dream house with seascape.



Question for me:

1.What is/are your favourite cartoon character(s)? 
#Hello Kitty is my favourite cause Kitty always look sweet and cute.Got a lot collection of it.

2. What is/are your favourite accesory(accessories)? 
#Ring.Usually wear the ring that given by my boyfriend cause it's commitments of each other.

3. What is on your wishlist right now? 
#Try my hard to saving money now for going travel.Wish to go HongKong and Paris.

4. Name your favourite country & why? 
#Paris.It's a such romantic places and I love their culture and architectural style.Eiffel tower is one of my dream.Wish to go with my lover and make it as honey moon.

5.Who is your biggest celebrity crush? One female and One male. 
#Male:Vchuan Female:Penny Tai Malaysia singer always the best.

6. If you could have a time machine, which year would you want to go back to? Why? 
#When I was seven years old.Want to cherish more time to spent with my dad.I miss him badly.

7.What is your favourite movie AND favourite TV series?
#Titanic and all TVB drama.

8.Who is/are your favourite blogger(s)? 
#Chuckei (Jane Lau) and Dapne Charice

9.What is your worst habit that you wish to get rid of? 
#Gluttonous.Cause it always make my weight loss plan failure.

10. If you can have super power, what do you want it to be? (eg: flying, becoming invisible etc...)
#Can see through someone else's inner world.

11.What is your favourite quote of all time? 
#Work hard,play hard.

Alright going to tagged 11 blog lover here.Hope all of you enjoy this tag game too.

Emily Tan


No comments:

Post a Comment