♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Song Cover------我真的受伤了

Hi,I'm blogging here again.Nothing special to blog so I had uploaded a video is about my song cover.I think it should be my X-times that I had uploaded my song cover here.Don't wonder why I'm dare to uploaded my song cover to public?I also have no idea of it.I know I didn't sing very well but I just simply want to did it only.This is my style.(I know I'm self-centered)

Alright,show you all here about my song cover.Please do forgive me I had no sing well in this song and I'm not a pro singer too.So I just simply make this song cover for fun,no compare kay?If you are like it just press me a LIKE,I do appreciates your love very much.

Oh ya,hope you guys enjoy it :) 

Song name:我真的受伤了-张学友 

No comments:

Post a Comment