♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

20130728

I really have no idea why my Sunday can be so boring?Actually feel like going out for fun but fucking jam everywhere.This also one of the reason make me feel lazy to going out.So staying at home whole day just for eat and sleep.I had spent my half day for sleeping.I admit I'm a pig.Lol XD


Maybe I had spent too much energy on yesterday.Morning went out sing K with buddies,I'm really too long time didn't sing K already.I'm really feel syok cause it's one of the way to release my stress.Of course I'm not   shout at there lah!!Hahaha XD

After that,second round going ex-colleague daugther birthday.The baby is so adorable,so I keep playing with the kids.So some of them are asking me when want to get one?Opps!Sorry still not get ready yet and at least must have a stable income first right?I know want to be a mummy is not that easy,so I'm quite satisfied with my single but not available life now.Cause I got much freedom can do what I wish to do.

As everybody know,a lot of people very crazy with minion.I can't believe the peoples got such a terrible action.Queue infront the Mcd in the late night and just want to get a minion plastic toy?I still wonder what make the plastic toy so attractive?Still got people used RM1000 for buying the toy,wtf??What's wrong with the people now?


Alright gonna stop blogging here to be continue watching my Despicable 2.Good night =)



No comments:

Post a Comment