♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Book Fest Malaysia 2013

Hello bloggers,today gonna blog about Book Fest Malaysia 2013 which held at KLCC Convention Center.As usual some of you which based in KL has been visited before right?But for me today is my first time and I had wish to go since long long time ago.Still remember last year I had queue up for purchase the entrance ticket but too bad on that time there was a long queue so end up I also didn't entered it.

So this year the book fest is coming back and very lucky today not really crowded as last year so I can bought the entrance ticket without long long queue.Not really remember how much that the ticket costing last year but this year only RM2.50 per entry.If you are wish to visit there for 9 days then you only need to pay RM10 only,quite cheap right?

Actually Malaysia can holding this such largest book fair is a very good platform for those "books lover".Cause as I know asian not like eastern countries will caring a book everywhere.Now more getting worse,all Ipad and Iphone. But for me,electronic products ever replace the status of book.

I love reading since I was small.I love to comprehend something from book so I can finished reading a book just using three days.So when I was small my mum had always complaint, buying book for me is quite wasted money ==''

Alright back to the book fest,actually it's out of my expectation big and much of choices.So I had a bit confuse what I going to buy.So end up I just get myself two books and I still not satisfied with it.Still feel like going second time,hehehehe =)

Here the books I get from the book fest.I'm from mandarin education so of course chinese book is my frist choice and 张小娴 is one of my favorite author too.

If you also feel like visit the book fest you still got the chance cause there will holding the event from 3 until 11 august and the opening hours is from 10am until 10pm. Beside that,still got a lot of activities will be going on too.If you are nothing to do during this weekends and next week Hari Raya,can try to visit the book fest.It's  really worth for visited.

Oh yay,gonna off to bed soon.Tomorrow is another fun day for me,movie and qiong k, all day full.Hahaha,can't wait to have some fun.No way,recently too pressure so have to find some way to release.Alright good night guys,hug you all.

1 comment: