♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I-city Water Theme Park

Finally have sometime to blog about my I-city trip here.It's really a fun day for me and his family.Oh ya, last Sunday which is Mother day also,me and his family have a fun trip at I-city water theme park.I really feel excited cause I never going water theme park before so this is my first time. We wake up at 7.30am after breakfast with his family we are also moving towards to the destination.From KL going there is taken about 1hour.

Really god bless we go there earlier so there are not much people yet.After bought the ticket we also preparing to change our shirt and have a fun there.I think just the photo can describe what water facilities there are provided:


This make me feel like open a pool party here,cause the sound effect really awesome!! 

This is the most exciting game.I think all of you have see this before at Sunway Lagoon right?

Sorry that didn't take any photo cause our phone are locked in the locker.So all the photos are sharing here is just downloaded from google.

About 3pm we also feel tired and the weather also freaking hot,so we also decided to stop playing.Before return home we also have a family photo

Hahaha,we are planning to come again cause that really fun.Oh no!!Started to feel excited about my June malacca trip with friends,can't wait it!!Time please pass flies!!

Yup,if you got chance you can have a trip at I-city water theme park or snow house.Just stop writing here,bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment