♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

20130504


Hello all the blogger lovers,I'm here blogging again.Today will posted about the shopping day that made on Labour Day. 1st May labour day i sure every one of you already know it's public holiday.Since hubby had decided to going back hometown and I had nothing to do, so that I went to shopping again.Alone shopping is fun than with a gang.Cause there are nothing to bother,no need to waiting here waiting there and the time is gone but you had bought nothing!This is the most that I hated seriously!!If going alone,you just enjoy the moment and you can going everywhere you wish to do and do anything you wish to do.(P/S:It's purely personal preference and  I'm not isolated.Sometime I also will going with my friend too)

Fine,let's back to the topic.This is my first time to shop at H&M.The store still that crowded and seriously I really hope that I got 1 million can shop at that,lol XD.Share with you guys what I had bought,tehee =D

Dark blue color trousers 

And black color dress
 (Actually I most like the orange color but I look fat with it)

After that went to Sasa for bought the eye mask cause my dark circle is getting serious day by day.Can't give any feedback about the eye mask cause I'm not yet using but hope it's effective =D

Pepper Lunch

Before going back homeI having my dinner at Pavillion Pepper lunch.I got long time didn't craving of it.Feel satisfied to got it.Wohoo!!But I had tried something new this time---Pasta with chicken tomato sauce.My comment is not really good.I more prefer their signature dishes.

H&M trousers+dress+Sasa eye mask & Uniqlo leggings

Yup,this is all that I bought that day.I'm not really rich so that is enough for me to feel satisfied.In other side,my wallet is bloody too =( But it's okay for me,life has always been Work Hard,Play Hard!!

Yea!Tomorrow is the big day for all malaysian----general election 13 and also the hot topic recently.No matter facebook,twitter,road side banner,newspaper or youtube you also can see that the ads or news about the GE.

For me, all about politics I am very resist before.But after grew up only understand that as a citizen,we may not turn our backs on.Because the country future also our future too.And our country will turn into this we should be held on the responsible too.Cause we never take seriously about this matter before ,so that only will created the "banglasian" now.

So what to waiting for?I'm not qualified to vote yet but you can.Your hands a sacred vote enough to change the fate of Malaysia.Want to have a stable and harmonious country,this ticket you should vote.Let's fight for our country,our future.Make a right decision you and me will be the heroes of the country.




No comments:

Post a Comment