♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

20130423

Hello dears,finally can take some time to blogging here.So today gonna share about the last few week birthday celebration at Caffeinees.That is my first time be there and the environment is quite best.Especially suitable for couple to having their candle dinner and and great day celebration.For my own comment,their food is not really nice but still can accept.Here will be have some photos to sharing about the restaurant:




 The food that I ordered that day:
(So sorry that I had forgotten the food name)



So after reading my blog feel like going but doesn't not where is it?Don't worry,here is the map for you,if still can't found it you can try turn on your gps of your smart phone =)

Yup,that's all for today.Thanks for reading,gonna off to work soon.
Bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment