♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

20130103

Hello bloggers,a belated Happy New Year to you all.Actually any celebration to you all had it on that day?Let's sharing about mine,after the work we had off to friend house for BBQ

Let's the photos tell you about my celebration on that day.

 Outfit of that day
-Kitchen singlet
-Seed short pant




 He look like a boss*lol

 His brothers!!Does the center person a bit look like PSY?Hahaha XD

Countdown for 2013

That's all for my sharing about my new year celebration.Actually we still had played some small game on that time but so sad I didn't captured any photo.And..... I know I almost get to drunk on that day!!Can be consider a crazy night I never had in my life.I really hope that I can get a wonderful life in 2013 and all the good luck will be comes to me.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment