♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Deep love with Revlon product


Hello all my beloved bloggers,today will make a post to sharing about skin care product.I know it may be girls lover.Today I just got my first Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage foudation product in Alpha Angle Mall,Wangsa Maju.I really mad love with this product cause after apply it in my face,it really look effective.

I think it is consider anti-aging product and I'm not consider in that age range also.So I also no idea why I will picked this product.But it really effective after apply it in your face,it breakthrough age defying with DNA advantage cream makeup combines science and beauty to make you look younger. 

Well,let me make some introduce about this product.The important information of this product of course will be the ingredient.

Active Ingredients included: Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) (3.5%), Titanium Dioxide (9.5%).

Non Medicinal Ingredients/Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isostearic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isocetyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Nylon-12, Triethanolamine, Polyacrylamide, Glyceryl Stearate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces/Podophyllum Peltatum Ferment Filtrate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Extract, Viola Tricolor Extract, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Phytosphingosine, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Sodium Lauryl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Cholesterol, Alumina, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Methicone, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Simethicone, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1, 2-Hexanediol, May Contain: [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)].

So it is also suit to sensitive skin.Sure you will curious about how the effect after used,actually this product had provided flawless, moisturizing, complete coverage to even out skin tone and hide imperfections.Other than that,it also provides broad-spectrum protection from UV rays by absorbing and dissipating as well as physically blocking UV rays from penetrating the skin. This helps protect the integrity of your skin’s DNA,it's a grade SPF 20 product.It also contains Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, and West Indian Cherry Extract, plus highly effective humectant helps to retain water balance in dry skin, leaving you with skin that looks and feels younger and softer.




There are only 7 colours to choose and my skin colour is more nearer to 15 tender beige so I bought myself that colour. Is it started feel to wanna grab one to yourself?Normally you can grab it at Watson,Guardian ,Sasa or Jusco.

Really deep love with this product!!!Thanks Revlon gave me back a young skin,wohoo =)

No comments:

Post a Comment