♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

20121118






He is the only man who was simply light up my life;
I do love him without any relevant reasons and causes.

Feel great to be apart of his life,
and appreciates of
he made my everyday full of love and fun.

Can't without him in my life even thought it is just a few minutes.
Yes,that is truth!
I didn't exaggeration.

Cause I do really rely on him.

Thanks again for the god giving me a such awesome man to me,
he really gave me a lot.

When I miss home,
he lend me his shoulder .

When I feel upset,
he gave me a big hug.

When I feel lonely,
he lend me his time.

I know very clearly,
I can't found this kind of man in second time of my life.

So I do cherish!

He is the greatest man I met in this world.

I do love him A-L-W-A-Y-S.






No comments:

Post a Comment