♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Interview -One FM




Never imagine that I will be calling for interview,when I received the call I really happy till wanna fly to the sky.Ohh ya,I'm gonna received the call from One FM for interview the position of radio newscaster.What the hell,that is my dream!!

I had do a lot preparation before going the interview but I'm still damn nervous on that day!!!Actually that interview is having three section,first is writing news in 20 minutes with few point that they given.After that,you will be calling to enter the room for interview.First,you have to introduce yourself if it is good in perform then they will call you for reading the short news.

When I read the news I'm really kinda nervous!!!For the whole representation I think I only worth 60% only!!Really hope that they will calling me for second round interview,I really hope it!!Please god do you hearing me?

By the way,as I know the chance is slim than zero but I still hope that there will have some miracle happened to me.Anyway it's has a good experience in my life and I gain it =D


No comments:

Post a Comment