♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Monday, June 4, 2012

04062012

What's a fucking last semester?A lot of assignment waiting me to complete it.Full of schedule in my life, but I almost everyday are keep repeat doing the same things.Another than tired,no others word can describe my feeling.How sweat??

I know this lifestyle will seriously fall me sick in someday but other than that what can I do?All my schedule still have to going on.This is call LIFELESS-robot lifestyle.

But I feel it is worth to me,still left one month to go,I gonna to reach my own saving target soon.Seriously it is really a big good news to me.Hope all the things can going smoothly and god bless me.

Stay strong Shermin Lee,I know you can do it rite?

By the way..........


MISS MY BOSS ALEX NG very much 

Stay tuned,I will be back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment