♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Coming Back to me


Finally I have leave this pretty city,I have came back to Penang.But I'm miss everything in KL badly,especially my man!!!!I'm appreciates all the moments together with you-my awesome man.

I appreaciates that I got the chances to join into this JiaYu big family.Feel so happy when work in this [Content Management] department.Actually I have learned alot at here.All the colleague have giving me a lot of help other than that they are friendly and kindly too.Thank you Minna,Kanna,Rinna,Keong and my boss Ling,you all are so awesome.P/S:Thank you you all always treat me a nice food and snack.Will miss JiaYu and you all badly!!!

This is my department. 

 This is my working places.


And this is my last favorite ice-bledend that I having together with you.I will miss the restaurant愛面 so much;and the moment when I accompany you gaming in the V2 with your buddy;when the time sit at the mamak chit chat together with you and your buddy.I will not forget all the sweet memories when together with you.4 months,after it I will be back.Waiting me okay,my babe?Promise me you must take care yourself kay?Love you so much,bii

No comments:

Post a Comment