♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

281202011

Recently kinda crazy with shopping.Let's the photo tell you about the story.

 Best buy eye brown from Sasa.Two only in RM19.00 WORTH!!!

Finally i get my Hello Kitty version Crabtree & Evelyn lotion.I wish to get it so long time ago!!

Bought myself a new pair of Crocs shoe.Since i get a RM30 voucher from my college Prom night.

Vincii.Forgotten when i bought it.It is under Padini sale,it is so cheap!!!

Still got two jeans that i bought haven't take a photo,cause i'm lazy ==''.It is from Voir and MANGO legging jean,it is quite nice but the price too.Show you all next time.

After the crazy session,no more shopping and also started to regret.Cause gonna save up the money for having my internship in 9 of Jan.There need to spend me alot of money!!!Really really feel SICK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment