♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Friday, December 16, 2011

16122011

Finally!!Finally!I can enjoy my holiday as well,cause i have finished my exam.I think the result kinda hard to get well,hahaha XD. Freaking worry about my internship. Since apply for the internship from last month until now still not yet get any respond from any company?And still got many friend that same batch with me still not yet get any feedback.

The most big problem is some of their company are not accept any internship,so some application of them are been rejected.Sigh....how about me?Me also kena rejected from the 8TV and now are waiting for the feedback of JiaYu and VisualLine.I really hope that i can join the VisualLine,cause it is kinda a not bad company.Actually i can learn alot from there.

Popee!!I can receive a call from those company,i really hope to get a great experience through the internship lah!!!!

By the way,the X'mas are in the corner.Actually any good plan for celebrate this great day?For me i think i will be having my X'mas dinner with my family.I kinda miss my aunty cooking.Awesome!!! =]


No comments:

Post a Comment