♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

18092011

I really think I will soon become a big size girl.Early in the morning,eating a MCD big breakfast,so high cholesterol food .>.<


Dinner,me and sister having a dine in Jumbo.It is near my house. High cholesterol food again!But I like this restaurant so much,that is because they had provided a good environment to their customer,good in service,fair price and the food also very delicious.So i could not find any weakness in this restaurant.

Garlic bread.

Chicken creamy soup.

The chicken pasta only RM13.90.


She is busying playing the Ipad.

Huuuuu!!!This weekend really tired me.Sekali two assignment,really kisiao.The most serious thing is, it is 1500 words and above that the essay needed.God!!!!That's why i used almost half day to complete one assignment.Anyway this is called college life, but actually it  is already better than study in university lor!!!

So i understand it as well.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment