♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

♥Dating@KimGary♥

Needless to say I believe that you should know today is 七夕情人节 right?So today i have also dating with my men.Haha!!But.....please do not misunderstand.The main reason of we're dating today, we're not because of 七夕情人节.It is just happen to experience in this special day,i'm also just only know that in this morning.Tehee XD so lucky!!!

Today our destination is 1st avenue.We decided having our lunch at Kim Gary.Actually i also kinda very long time did't entered to Kim Gary.


Ermm...I really really doubted that i have two gastric. I'm sure you cannot imagine that how much i had ate just now.You see...

 Green Tea with Lemon & Lemon Tea


 ♥Hot Plate Chicken Chop with White sauce


Hot Plate with Curry Chicken 

 Borsch soup♥

Dessert time

After the delicious set of food,i had bought another drink.What's that?Deng!Deng!Deng!Deng!


A Cup Bon.I had ordered a Mint flavour.I love Cup Bon much than ChatTime.

After the drink.We had ended the day.Happy and enjoyed it so much!!!
Babyboy thank you so much,you have giving me a such wonderful day.
Love you♥♥♥Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment