♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

♥20110510♥


Actually nothing special happened on today.Early in the morning,tehee =) actually not so earlier only lah!Wake up at 9.00am something and then go have a bath then after the breakfast gonna off to college.This is my L.I.FE doesn't surprises anymore.

【College】
Meet my dears friend at canteen first and have a small group discussion for Basic TV.That's right we will have a video shooting in this coming days.Some of the team already finished the whole production,so it really make us abit afraid.Looking forward to the video shoot,anyway this is also our first time to taken the video shoot.Haha,that just a small video clip only,so consider small production lah!I'm the crew and also the one of the actor in this video shoot.Yuhoo,i will try my best and done it as well as possible.Happy cooperation to my team members^ ^

Talk back to yesterday nite,MY GODNESS......that really a hot weather,it make me sweating.Seriously,the air-con let me switch on and off hundred and thousand times!!!Although the air-con was switch on, but i doesn't feel cool anymore.So can u see the earth really sick seriously.The fucking weather how can make me a sweet dream?
No need for a long time,i will become the first panda in Malaysia.Seriouly it will be happen soon.

Today open the Facebook,somebody was make me a surprises.A lady invited me to be her make up model,actually i dunno who she are?And also duno where she found me?Izzit true or fake?What respond should i giving her?Should i go?Hundred and thousand questions in my mind now.Tehee =) Currently don't think too much first,wait my ton of assignment finished first lah!Good luck to me =) God bless me.

Good Nite =)




No comments:

Post a Comment