♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Monday, April 25, 2011

♥Follow Me*Buddies♥

Say hi to all my beloved readers,come join my Twitter here.Yes,I already opened an account in Twitter just now,i was a "new member"there,nice to meet u all buddies^^.

Why set up the Twitter account?

Haha,i think that should be a youth culture,so just created it.Anyone has the account,welcome all of u come to follow me,let me have a deeper understanding to of u all.

P/S:Too long time did't have a english post,that why my grammar have a little bit "cacat".Pls forgive me okay?Love u all =)

SuperjuniorM-Perfection(Mandarin Version)


"Superjunior&SuperjuniorM"Since the last two years,i addicted to them and i can't imagine that...until now i still love them so muchhh.I like their vocal,i like their dancing and they are so attractive too.Still will continue to support them enough,haha=)Next post still will talk about them,yuhoo!!Be patient!!!

SuperjuniorM-perfection(Korea Version)


Hope u all will like it^^

No comments:

Post a Comment