♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Friday, March 11, 2011

❤KL Trip❤

Eye bag and the wrinkle is really getting serious

Hello all boys and galz,my hair has been trimmed by yeesterday,quite sad man!!!Originally my hair has short enough.After the pruning my hair really become more shorter.But no way,my hair tail really look dry and bad enough,so its the time for pruned also.

To share with everyone about my new look,after trimmed my hair.

❤#1I know really look like nothing difference.


#2But look closely,it is really obvious shorter hair and a lot of thin.

Let's talk about last week.My beloved sister have went to KL for company training for two days.I probarly have not seen her for two days,really miss her so muchhhh.Originally she will back on saturday nite,but sunddenly gonna heavy raining at there,so a flight back was delayed.This time have been making a chance for her to crazy shopping at there,really syok sangat lor!!!!!

Finally,she has arrived Penang on the sunday morning.Hohoho,now is my turn to have a happy times.Muahahaha,my sis have buy alot for me.Have dress,time watch,hello kitty bottle and also Dunkin Donut.The clothes all selling over there really very cheap,but the food selling are expensive.I prefer on this year end will have a trip wif my lover dear at there.I really wanted  crazy shooping at there.LoveKL so so muchhhh.

From Brand Outlet

Sexy red dress

Stylish time watch


Original from Sanrio Co.LTD* Hello Kitty bottle

My sister have told me also about the Hello Kitty outlet really can found in every shopping mall in KL.All the item there selling are consider original stock from Sanrio Hello Kitty.Make me crazy,seriouly!!!!

 Wowwwwww,my favourite Kitty Cat

Grab it all soon
 
Finally the sem break begin by this wednesday,have alot of plan need to done it as well by this sem break.First,hope can hit the YeoWang shop target as soon as possible and the wedsite also have a lot of information need to arrange.Second,have a several series of drama did't finish yet,prefer fnishing all of this by this few week.Really too long time did't enjoy the TVB drama lor!!!!^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment