♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

♥Cleaning up♥

Too long time did't have a english post,

so today will doing some special.....


Hur~~since after the exam until now,

i  have a crazy shopping during this holiday,

got buy alot of things,

so got a little bit satisfied,

but still not enough^ ^

will to be continue on next week.


Eh~~~dun think i'm was rich,

i need to telling u all here,

i have half year did't buy clothes n no more shopping d.


Maybe u all will feel abit exaggeration,

but that is true.


After a few day of crazy shopping,

mother also started nagging me,

wat's she nagging for?


My room really too mess,

especially my wardrobe,
After half an hour,

my wardrobe also have a new look,

see izzit more neat than before?


Now i only know,

i have so much clothes,

but still feel no enough,

still continue buying^ ^


Wat's wrong to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment