♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

20121212



 12.12.2012 it is a such meaningful date.

I still remember the day of last year 11.11.2011,both of us had decided to open our relationship to public in that special day.

This year once again another special day to both of us and the only different is finally we are in other side,it is no longer a distant.Even the day is quite special to us but we still couldn't celebrate it = =''

So how about yours one?


Tell honestly,I'm not a greedy person.So I just want to make a simple wish only in this special day.I just hope our love story will be long lasting and he can hold my hand till old till death till forever.

I really really do love him so much and I think he did it so.

Once again,thank you for his caring,his  love and everything that he gave to me.
I really appreciates, so I do promise him I will forever loving you my dear.

Happy 12.12.2012 to everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment