♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

20121208

Today outing look
MNG blouses,Nicci singlet,MNG legging jean


Hi readers,if you had followed my twitter then you may know my dear is already in his hometown now.So I'm kinda boring now so decide to blog about my day.

Yay,I just coming back from Suria KLCC just a few hours only.Actually I had bought a lot but can't detail to list out here.Yes,this is my first time went to shopping in KL without him.I also duno how can I make it?Hahahaha XD

Alone shopping really kinda boring,cause if you are understand me very well.You may know I'm a person very difficult to make a decision.So every time when need to decide to bought something I may take a long time to decide whether should "Bought" or "Not"

So today I had taken half an hour to decide on bought a single thing.I think normally this is the style of the girl  when going shopping.How can we will taken so long time to decide.You may know,the first thing we will do is compare the price and then choose the pattern,color and many many more have to consider.Cause if we didn't think properly before done the payment afterward we sure will started regret.Girl is always like that,I'm definitely agree.Cause I also will be like that too XD


Before off to KLCC,I had just simply taken a lunch in Fancy Pan Mee Shop.Their pan mee will be my favorite food always!!I had already taken them two times in a week.So you can see how I love their pan mee.If you also feel like trying,you just come Wangsa Maju Section 2.Their shop are just near by the Wangsa Maju LRT station.

Haha,have to stop blogging here.I wanted to continue my TVB drama,now are freaking addicted to their 台庆剧 《大太监》 and 《名媛望族》.I believe you also had watched it too right?Alright,good night everyone sweet dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment