♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

25042012

Hi readers,english post mode ON!

Today I have no class and also did't work,so that kinda boring now.So...I made a home recording again.I really love this song much and also Alin vocal as well.I wonder why I can't have a such nice vocal as Alin?By the way,I think my vocal also not that worse?Do you think so?Hahahaha XD

Anyway hope you will like my video.[P/S:If really like it please press me a like kay?]


I know recently I have very less to update a new post in my blog.Cause I have already start my part-time job at QB in this Monday.And also have to attend the class in the college as well,so that causing me don't have that much time to update my blog.But I will try my best to keep update a new post when I'm free. =].Okay,if anyone interested to bought some present,you could find me at QB S&J.Seriously I can give you a best comment on choosing present.[But no discount for given]

Anyway,hope all of  my readers have a nice day =]

No comments:

Post a Comment