♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

11122011


Don't laugh me pls.My X'mas feel is coming.

New month,new mood,new challenge.
Final exam is in the corner,i still not yet prepared well.*Sigh!!!

I can't wait for X'mas and New Year.I wish the time can take me to next year,cause i kinda miss my boyfie,i kinda wish to graduate...i really feel bored with my study life.Everyday with alot of assignment,presentation and exam some more.I want a new life seriously.I really really wish to experience a different life.

But before taking those experience in my future life,i think the most important thing that i have to do is study hard for this coming exam.Especially the Com Theories and Media Tech,i really no dare to open eye for seeing my "good"result!!

Sigh!Sigh!Sigh!!No more relaxing for right now.
I'm still worried about my internship!!Still not yet received any news from those media company?So what that means?NO NEED FOR GOING INTERNSHIP?

Don't ask me!!I really no idea with it!!
Just pray hard to god,hope soon to receive a good news.=]

No comments:

Post a Comment