♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Friday, November 18, 2011

18112011





那些年我们一起追的女孩(You Are the Apple of My eye)



I just saw one of the best original film of Taiwan to date. I cannot really find words to describe the wave of emotions that this film brought up.If you were ever a high school student, this film would evoke such memories and sadness in your heart. Light-hearted yet really down to earth, watching this film is like taking a glimpse at those nostalgic times in high school.Tell honestly i had crying non-stop inside the cinema.

This is really a damn awesome movie,九把刀really a awesome director.Seriously,i love this movie so much,i think i will be watching this movie again.If really have release a DVD i sure will buy it and keep watching non-stop.Please don't doubt me,it's really damn nice movie.
After the movie,feel kinda hungry.So decide to Azuma to having my dinner.Now only realize Azuma have a  new looking,overall not bad.I have order my favorite Japanese food "Crab Rice"





 Gonna say goodbye to my Happy day,Good Night =]

No comments:

Post a Comment