♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

21102011

Another happy day.Telling all my shopping mood is coming in Twitter,so yesterday decided went out with my sister.

First we are having our breakfast in Old Town White Coffee,really very long time didn't enjoy our meal at here.

My favorite food in Old town white coffee=Nasi Lemak + Chocolate.

Actually cold chocolate more nice but that day stomach not feeling well so order the Hot chocolate.

After having a nice breakfast,we are having a awesome movie in TGV.Real Steel really nice.This is a first technical movie that i like it because of the handsome child lor!!!Hahaha,by the way the robot also consider cool enough.

P/S:A special price for Citibank credit card user at TCV cinema.There are provided a buy 1 free 1 promotion for those who are Citibank user.So my movie ticket is consider free,hohoho!!XD


After the movie,we gonna shopping like crazy.Not buy much,just a pair of Fipper(I wish to buy a very long time ady,finally i get it.)and a dress like old school style.(I like the dress so much).





Yesterday consider a wonderful day for me.How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment