♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

06102011

Oh yeah!!!College life,busy life.A lot of assignments need to complete during this one week sem break.So actually this sem break equal to assignment week ==''

Today during the lunch time,me and another 3 babes have enjoyed our lunch in Time Square food court.Today i'm was the driver.Hehe =)

I'm really feel hungry and excited when I saw the food menu,cause i have been vegetarian for nine days before.Within this nine days no meat,milk anymore,just vegetable and taufu only =(


Finally,i'm able to eat today=).So i have order a big set of western food-Chicken Maryland,can't imagine that they only sold RM8.90.Taste is quite not bad and also cheap price.

Tomorrow is the first day work at Pisa for Family Expo.I will work at there for three days.Recently very lack of money,so need to take over some part time job to cover my $$ problems.

After get the paid i want crazyzzz shopping!!!!Hohoho!!!Gonna grab flipper and Topshop leggings.


Anyway good luck for tomorrow & hwating!!!
And.....I will not forget to wish my babe Lyn Happy 19th birthday for tomorrow =)
Always stay pretty and have a good blast.Yeah ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment