♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

20082011

Today gonna be a super happy day,got a lotsa things to sharing.


In the morning,i went back to college for taking my result.Actually overall is not bad,but still not hit my own target yet.Sigh==*

After taking my result,me and my sister had moved to our Happy Shopping Day.First station,we went to 团圆糖水屋 for having our tasty 汤圆.The 汤圆 had provide there are quite different and special,there are many flavor available.



We had ordered a cheese with milk flavor;tiramisu;chocolate and peanut.I'm not really like the taste of the milk.


Last station is Gurney Plaza,gonna meet a thousands hundred cute smurfs's dolls in the new wing hall.They are so cute!!!!I love them so muchh.I will showing my support to the 3D smurfs movies badly,already look forward to it a very long time.Haha =)


 *What are they doing?


With the Smurfs

I enjoyed the day so muchh!!Felt sleepy now,blogging next time.
Good nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment