♥Welcome to BabyzShermin.com.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

♥04082011♥

Finally i went to renew my driving license.Secretly tell you, I have been for several days without a license owner.But I can still drove the car to everywhere.Very lucky that i did't received a SAMAN from the police,if not really D.I.E<.Hohoho XD
At lunch time,i went  to the shopping malls again.You all see it(clothes),izzit it looks good?If it are really looks good, I would consider to buy it.
Today's lunch, i'm had order a spicy pan mee. The pan mee was damm spicy,my mouth almost let its swollen up.Hahaha!!I really can't having a spicy food,but it was stimulates the appetite.==''If not long-term consumption ,I think should be okay to eat once a long time.
Today is a good day? Anyway
 in any case, I have to keep my good mood. (n_n)

No comments:

Post a Comment